You need to attract your audience and stakeholders and make them aware of what you do. One of the most effective ways to do this in today’s connected world is through sharing timely, relevant content with your audience. But creating content, known as content marketing and content production, takes time and know-how and you may not have the time to spare to create blogs, newsletters, and social media content.
Content production is more than just posting on your blog and Twitter or Facebook. You need to know which platform is ideal for each audience, and which types of content perform best for each platform. To create a community of loyal brand followers you need to ensure brand consistency across all channels, evaluate effectiveness of your messaging and continuously align with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Do you want to increase the engagement of your audience or stakeholders? I’ve been writing content for the web since 2004 and have nearly 15 years of experience managing blogs, social media campaigns, and other written content. Not only that, but my content production has been recognized as truly outstanding. StartupSac.com, for which I produce 90%+ of the content was recognized as an outstanding resource for a startup ecosystem due to the content production on that site:
“I was blown away… this is the best single place where I’ve found documentation for an ecosystem.” ~ Rick Rasmussen, Director of Startup Programs for the Sutardja Center for Entrepreneurship and Technology
Digital Splash Content Production Services include:
- Content production, management and analytics across popular social platforms including Blog, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Develop and maintain content marketing and editorial calendar
- Post timely, engaging content (planned and unplanned) across channels and platforms
- Plan and implement inbound marketing campaigns, including social media, targeted emails, online advertising and more
- Research and monitor website, social and other digital marketing analytics
- Optimize digital campaigns on a regular basis based on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- create sharable content for digital marketing use, including blog posts, infographics, downloadable resource guides, social media imagery, videos and more
- Communicate regularly with key internal stakeholders, reporting weekly and monthly KPIs