According to learning theorists, 65% of us are visual learners, meaning we learn better by seeing than by hearing or just reading something. This, along with empirical evidence from marketers, is driving the use of more and more visuals in our everyday communications. By 2018, 85% of communications will be visual and according to Cisco, 79% of internet traffic will be video content.
- 5G Will Boost Smart City Urban Tech Innovation
- Capturing and Documenting the Knowledge and Resources in your Startup Ecosystem
- The Benefits of Mapping Your Startup & Innovation Ecosystem
- The Kings’ Challenge & Sacramento’s Autonomous Transportation Open Standards Lab
- California Nut Exports: Where do they go?