Interested in open data and using open data to make the world a better place? The fifth annual Open Data Day is set to take place Saturday, March 4, 2017. Open Data Day is an annual celebration of open data all over the world where groups from around the world can create local events where they use open data in their communities. It is an opportunity to show the benefits of open data and encourage the adoption of open data policies in government, business and civil society.
- 5G Will Boost Smart City Urban Tech Innovation
- Capturing and Documenting the Knowledge and Resources in your Startup Ecosystem
- The Benefits of Mapping Your Startup & Innovation Ecosystem
- The Kings’ Challenge & Sacramento’s Autonomous Transportation Open Standards Lab
- California Nut Exports: Where do they go?