According to learning theorists, 65% of us are visual learners, meaning we learn better by seeing than by hearing or just reading something. This, along with empirical evidence from marketers, is driving the use of more and more visuals in our everyday communications. By 2018, 85% of communications will be visual and according to Cisco, 79% of internet traffic will be video content.
What are the reasons behind this visual content trend? Simply put, visual content increases engagement and interaction. For example, content with relevant images gets 94% more views than content without relevant content.
Want to learn more about visual content? Check out the resources below.
5 Resources to Learn More about Visual Content
- 37 Visual Content Marketing Statistics You Should Know in 2016
- 16 Eye-Popping Statistics You Need to Know About Visual Content Marketing
- Visual Content Strategy: The New ‘Black’ for Content Marketers
- 25 Visual Content Marketing Tools To Engage Your Audience
- 7 Ways to Online Improve Engagement With Visual Content