Last week it was discovered that Tim Thumb, a PHP image resizing utility used in many WordPress themes, had a security vulnerability. Some popular themes including Thesis and some Woo Themes use this utility. WP Candy has been doing a nice job covering this issue and has extensive links about how to fix this for various themes.
- 5G Will Boost Smart City Urban Tech Innovation
- Capturing and Documenting the Knowledge and Resources in your Startup Ecosystem
- The Benefits of Mapping Your Startup & Innovation Ecosystem
- The Kings’ Challenge & Sacramento’s Autonomous Transportation Open Standards Lab
- California Nut Exports: Where do they go?