You’ve got a website, but in a sea of billions of web pages, how easy is it for people to find your website using a search engine like Google? SEO, or search engine optimization, is the process of improving and increasing the traffic to your website. There’s a huge industry of companies out there who specialize in getting your website to rank higher in Google and other search engines. There’s also lots of scams with incredible-sounding promises. I get a lot of questions from clients about optimizing for search engines. I like to refer people to this great video by Sage Lewis, president of SEO firm SageRock.com, that lays it all out rather bluntly.
- 5G Will Boost Smart City Urban Tech Innovation
- Capturing and Documenting the Knowledge and Resources in your Startup Ecosystem
- The Benefits of Mapping Your Startup & Innovation Ecosystem
- The Kings’ Challenge & Sacramento’s Autonomous Transportation Open Standards Lab
- California Nut Exports: Where do they go?