I brought along a tiny little video camera called the GoPro to VizThink and tried it out at Tuesday morning’s general session. It’s a wide angle lens camera with a limitation of 56 minutes of video and really limited audio. I set up the camera on the table during the general session and caught the preliminary announcements, presentations by Tableau and XPlane, some of the “live infographics” choreographed by Tom and part of Ole Qvist-Sorensen’s Survival Academy presentation. Aside from speeding up the video, I didn’t edit anything out. There’s also no audio and it’s pretty tough to see much of what’s on the presenter’s screen but I thought the video might be semi-interesting to folks who weren’t there to just get a flavor of what it’s like attending a VizThink general session.
- 5G Will Boost Smart City Urban Tech Innovation
- Capturing and Documenting the Knowledge and Resources in your Startup Ecosystem
- The Benefits of Mapping Your Startup & Innovation Ecosystem
- The Kings’ Challenge & Sacramento’s Autonomous Transportation Open Standards Lab
- California Nut Exports: Where do they go?